Boundaries for Helping Professionals-2 hour course
This 2 hour course will explore the components of relationship boundaries. Helping professionals will gain an understanding of how healthy boundaries can create safety and facilitate relationships.
Participants will increase their knowledge of relationship boundaries and harness their personal resiliency through:
- Naming the components of healthy boundaries and why they are necessary for both personal and professional relationships
- Understanding the impact of relationship trauma and how boundaries both healthy and unhealthy are developed.
- Identifying their needs and limits that will facilitate healthy personal and professional relationships
- Recognizing cues that a boundary has been crossed
- Practicing clearly communicating boundaries