Why choose us?
We utilize experienced professionals and research informed models to deliver effective training and consultation. Our company is:
- Built on decades of experience in organizational leadership, trauma informed training and successful program design and development;
- Dedicated to creating innovative products and services grounded in cutting edge neuroscience and social research;
- Committed to customizing our products and services to meet the unique needs of your organization. We take what works and make it work for you.
Our mission is to mitigate the negative effects of trauma and adversity by cultivating resiliency in individuals, families, organizations and communities though professional training and organizational development services delivered to private and public human service organizations.
What we do
We combine knowledge and experience with new learning in social research and neuroscience to provide innovative and effective products and services customized to meet the needs of your organization: Our models are grounded in what we know about the human brain with an emphasis on bridging the gap between theory and practice to achieve optimum effectiveness.
We are transforming the capacity of human services to cultivate healing and resiliency
About Owner, Michelle Graff
Michelle has worked with children and families impacted by trauma for more than twenty years in a variety of capacities including providing direct in-home services, professional and program development and agency leadership. Michelle is also an experienced trainer and consultant utilizing her expertise in child welfare, organizational leadership and trauma informed care. Her experiences include:
- Developing dozens of training curricula utilized by state child welfare agencies in training therapists and social workers to successfully engage clients and create positive change
- Delivering hundreds of trainings to human service professionals in both public and private agencies across the nation
- Offering a proven record of developing, improving and expanding programs to meet the needs of the community including designing and implementing trauma informed program models for Treatment Foster Care and Kinship Care
- Providing trauma informed consultation including leading a complex organization in the implementation and certification of a trauma informed model of service delivery and organizational change
- Assisting agencies both large and small in the development and execution of strategic plans
- Providing consultation, assessment and facilitation services to several state child welfare agencies through the National Resource Center
- Providing performance improvement consultation including successfully leading a complex organization through the process of re-accreditation with the Counsel on Accreditation
- Collaborating on numerous work groups and planning committees to initiate change in providing trauma sensitive services to children and families
*Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise in Missouri