Our mission is to transform the capacity of human services to cultivate healing and resiliency.
Cultivating Human Resiliency was founded in 2016 to help helping professionals and helping organizations build resilience and cultivate compassion. We utilize experienced professionals and research informed models to deliver effective training and consultation. Our company is:
- Built on decades of experience in organizational leadership, trauma informed training and successful program design and development;
- Dedicated to creating innovative products and services grounded in cutting edge neuroscience and social research;
- Committed to customizing our products and services to meet the unique needs of your organization. We take what works and make it work for you.
WHAT WE DO
We combine knowledge and experience with new learning in social research and neuroscience to provide innovative and effective products and services customized to meet the needs of your organization: Our models are grounded in what we know about the human brain with an emphasis on bridging the gap between theory and practice to achieve optimum effectiveness.
ABOUT THE OWNER, MICHELLE GRAFF
Michelle Graff is the founder of Cultivating Human Resiliency and the author of The Compassion Fatigued Organization. After more than twenty years in social services, she now focuses on helping the helping professional.
Michelle has worked with children and families impacted by trauma in a variety of capacities including providing direct in-home services, professional and program development, and agency leadership. She has an MA in the field of Political Science and a BA in Psychology. Michelle is also an experienced trainer and consultant utilizing her expertise in child welfare, organizational leadership, and trauma informed care. Her experiences include:
- Developing dozens of training curricula utilized by state child welfare agencies in training therapists and social workers to successfully engage clients and create positive change.
- Delivering hundreds of trainings to human service professionals in both public and private agencies across the nation
- Offering a proven record of developing programs to meet the needs of the community, implementing trauma informed models and leading organizational change.
*Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise in Missouri
How can we help your organization or group?