Helping organizations or groups wishing to enhance staff development can enlist our professional training services.
We provide customized workshops and presentations on a variety of topics that can be delivered at your agency, online, or in a location of your choice.
Our training products are trauma-informed with an emphasis on practical application and resiliency building skills. Workshops are designed to be innovative and interactive, using cutting edge knowledge, delivered by experienced trainers. We believe a resilient workforce leads to effective service delivery.
Each training can be customized to meet your organization’s needs. Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Secondary Trauma and Compassion Fatigue
- Connective Self-Care Strategies
- Managing Stress and Burnout
- Boundaries for Helping Professionals
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing Professionals
- Leadership Development
INCREASING FAMILY RESILIENCY
- Trauma and the Brain
- Teaching Practical Life skills
- Teaching Trauma-informed Parenting Skills
- Understanding Chronic Neglect
- Facilitating Change with Drug Affected Families
- Engaging Individuals and Families
- Assessment and Service Planning
- Domestic Violence: Rebuilding Resiliency
- Working with Developmentally Challenged Parents
- Safety Decision Making
Contact us to schedule a training for your group or organization.